Ancestors Heirloom! Anatolia: Last Fortress and Jerusalem Project that has been carried out as part of the Youth Projects Support Program of the ministry of youth and sports is continuing.
We aim to strengthen the social adaptations of the young, to contribute integration of the young with Palestinian and Syrian people, to support the young psycho-socially in social relations through education, cultural activities, and sports, to encourage Palestinian-Turkish people to exchange programs, to give young people awareness that wars result in success where science and technology are developing, to explain that Anatolia needs the youth based on conscious, successful, national and spiritual values and to infect the young with a value of Jerusalem and Masjid Al Aqsa.
3.Turkey-Palestine Student Exchange Program
4. Turkey-Palestine Football Friendly Match (will be played both in Istanbul and Jerusalem)
5. Introduction of Turkish Culture such as marbling, Islamic calligraphy in Jerusalem
6. Youth studies in Jerusalem schools that Palestinians study
7. Istanbul Trip to young people brought to Turkey from Jerusalem for 6days and 5nights
8. Education and seminar program for young people brought to Turkey from Jerusalem
9. Palestinian/Syrian Days Festival where Palestinian and Syrian youth studying in Istanbul will promote their culture
10. Trip to Jerusalem for 5days and 4nights
11. Turkey-Palestine social adaptation program
12. Preparation of intergenerational cooperation report
13. Shooting of the role of youth in intergenerational cooperation documentary
14. Project final sitting: view of the role of youth in intergenerational cooperation documentary
This project is crucial not only for the youth of our country but also for Palestinian youth. They will show the Palestinians that the world has not left them to their fate. Those the young will support them. This project will serve youth, which is the only bridge that will connect a magnificent past to a more spectacular future.